Friday, December 9, 2011

New Find: L'oreal Balm

So I planned on doing a blog post every day in December but the weather got crazy here and I guess the wind messed with the wifi and I was without internet for a while :(.

But back to some blog posts. I found L'oreal Balm display at HEB and I decided to pick up a shade because 1.) I can't for the life of me find Revlon Lip Butters and 2.) L'oreal cosmetics were $2 off. I picked up the shade "Tender Mauve". Where I purchased this it was originally $7.95 (but it MIGHT be a few dollars more at Walgreens or CVS). For almost $8 I feel like there isn't that much product (picture below shows how much comes in the tube). I do like the feel of this balm. It's not a really long lasting balm. I found it to last about 2-3 hours. It's not a completely matte color but when applied the shimmer isn't overpowering. The color payoff is pretty sheer. I actually kind of like that for a balm because then I won't have to be so careful applying it. It also has SPF 15 in it which is always a plus.





No comments:

Post a Comment